1. Natalie and I went to see High School Musical 3: Senior Year Saturday night – and loved it!
2. The Seahawks’ season is a constant source of depression. You may wonder why I keep watching every game. I’m nothing if not loyal.
3. I can’t believe it’s time to start working on the Christmas program for church already! I’m singing in the choir at our new church, and we’re doing some fun music – Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir style.
4. I’m very. very. angry at NBC for cancelling My Own Worst Enemy.
5. Life is one of the best shows on television right now. Are you watching it?
6. A woman came to look at our house today. First person interested in months. She seemed very interested, but we’ll see. If she is, we have no idea where we would move to – right now there aren’t any 4-bedroom houses available in our area. We don’t want to pass on an offer on the house, though, because if we sold it we would be completely out of debt – including the new (to us) van. Finances have been sticky lately. Sigh.
7. I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow. Don’t want to go on and on about my health, so to sum it up: dizziness and headaches for a few months that aren’t going away, plus a cyst of some type on my wrist joint. I’m hoping he has some easy answers.
8. Looking forward to a weekend of downtime – especially since we cleaned the house today to get ready for the showing.
That’s all for this week – sorry it’s slim pickings. Not a lot of time to surf the web lately. Have a great weekend!