I can’t seem to resist a meme, and I saw this one at Kev’s.
1) How do you like your grilled cheese?
On white bread, with Velveeta, light to medium brown with the cheese melted.
2) Where did you go on your last vacation?
Lincoln City, Oregon this summer.
3) Who are your godparents?
My paternal grandparents, but my Grandaddy isn’t with us anymore, so now it’s just Grandma.
4) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Still homeschooling – an 11th grader, a 9th grader, an 8th grader, and a 6th grader. Still in Colville, but hopefully in a bigger house.
5) Where are you at noon everyday?
Home fixing lunch for my family.
6) How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
One. This year. It was Michelle’s fault – we were visiting too much on the way home from Spokane, and I wasn’t paying attention.
15) When was the last time you swam?
Two or three weeks ago, I think.
16) What do you order at Subway?
Roasted Chicken Bacon but instead of Ranch, I like the Chipotle Southwestern sauce.
17) Do you keep your closets organized?
Only enough so that nothing falls out when I open the door. Usually.
18) How do you make headaches go away?
19) Have you owned a beta before?
The fish? Or the old video player? Neither.
20) If you moved out of state where would you go?
I wouldn’t. I love Washington State. Though if you asked me in three months and there is still snow on the ground, I might answer California or Hawaii.
22) Did you attend pre-school?
23) What do your shower curtains look like?
White outer curtain with a clearish inner curtain, no decorations – same as Kev.
24) Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
I don’t remember.
25) How do you make eggs?
Scrambled or fried or hard-boiled.
26) Where do you wash your clothes?
In the laundry room in the basement.
28) Who are the neighbors who live to the right of you?
Jim and Veronica. They used to head to Brazil every winter, where Veronica’s family is, and Jim would teach scuba diving, but now they stay put.
29) What are your thoughts on Tom Cruise?
Fairly talented actor, but anyone who adheres to a religion created by a science fiction author is a couple bricks short.
30) What is the next vehicle you wish to buy?
Something free that runs on water.
31) Do you pay bills online or by mail?
32) What would be the best gift someone could get you right now?
Money. Or Barnes & Noble gift cards.
33) What is something stressful you will deal with next week?
Next week is one big stress-ball. Nan’s ortho appointment Wednesday, shop for Nan’s birthday plus a gift for her to bring to a friend’s birthday party which she will attend Thursday. Friday night will be Nan’s birthday/slumber party which involves many squealie girls. Possible Tae Kwon Do promotion on Saturday. Sunday evening: choir practice at 4:30, sing at our former church’s women’s Christmas party at 7, pick up Natalie from a Christmas party at her voice teacher’s house at 9.
34) What is something in your home that you collect?
Come on, you can all guess that one, right?
35) What did you do last night?
Slept with a pulse oximeter on my finger. Not a real restful night.
36) Who did you last see?
Kevin is sitting in the same room with me.
37) How do you take your coffee?
I’m not supposed to take it at all anymore. If I do, it’s decaf with half and half.
38) What is the oldest thing in your fridge?
39) On your keyboard what key is wearing out from pressing it so much?
My computer’s too new to have that problem.
40) Where do you put your keys when you come home?
In my purse.
41) Where do you go for Thanksgiving?
To my parents’ house.
42) How old will you you be in 2010?
43) What actor or actress would play you in a movie?
Maybe Dawn French from Vicar of Dibley.
44) How much cash is in your wallet?
45) Would you have a one night stand with your favorite movie star?
I’m a married woman. Plus, it would be hard to narrow it down…
46) What color is your phone?
47) If you were starving to death would you eat a pet?
I suppose. But I’m not an animal person, so no pets.
48) Ever been to Alabama?
49) What kind of accent do you have?
50) What kind of alcoholic drinks are in your fridge right now?
One bottle of chardonnay.
Let me know if you answer these on your own blog.