I’m exhausted from our trip to Portland. It all went well, and the kids did fantastic in the tournament. They placed well, were good sports, and enjoyed themselves.
01. What’s the last TV show you saw?
Life. Friday nights on NBC – please, please watch this show. It’s excellent, but it’s not getting very good ratings, and I’m worried it will be cancelled.
02. What are you wearing at the moment?
Black stretch pants, red shirt.
03. Who is/was your favorite cartoon character?
I like Dorie from Finding Nemo.
04. What is your favorite scent?
Rain. Autumn leaves. Popcorn. Chocolate cake baking in the oven.
05. What is your favorite drink?
Cinnamon Dulce Latte from Starbucks.
06. What do you drink the most?
07. What is your favorite food?
Pizza and ice cream.
08. What is your favorite Disney movie?
I have so many. The original Parent Trap pops to mind.
09. What did you want to be when you grew up?
10. What mythological figure are you?
11. What animal do you identify with?
I’m not an animal person.
12.What mythological/fictional creature would you most like to be?
13.What is your current desktop?
Funny, when Kev Bayer answered it, he thought “what kind of computer” – I thought “desktop picture.” Mine’s a beautiful ocean picture from the Earth From Above exhibit.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
He didn’t tag me, but Kev is a sci-fi fan-atick and a man who loves his family.
15. What are you afraid of?
Same as Kev – death of a family member.
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
17. What are you into right now?
Graphic novels – just posted about it here.
18. What did you do today?
Taught the kids, wrote an article on scuba diving, wrote the kids’ monthly homeschool review, took Natalie to voice lessons, made dinner, watched Arachnophobia with the kids.
19. What do you want?
Self-discipline and enough money that we don’t have to live paycheck to paycheck.
20. What should you be doing right now?
Going to bed. I’m beat – and still fighting a cold.
21. What’s the meaning behind your username/name/nicknames you go by?
I use CarrieK. That’s my first name and last initial.