I saw this at The Bayer Family Blog, and thought it would be a good post for when I can’t think of anything else.
1. Sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Kevin’s favorites are Battlestar Galactica, Psych, Firefly, or Band of Brothers
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Peas. Neither of us like peas, so you won’t see them in our house.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Well, we’ve never gone to a bar together, but at New Year’s he likes to have a Kahlua and Cream.
5. Where did he go to high school?
Rex Putnam High School in Milwaukie, Oregon.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
He already does – he collects computers.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Turkey wrap: sundried tomato wrap, smoked turkey, havarti cheese, lettuce, tomato, ranch dressing.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
10. What is his favourite cereal?
He hardly ever eats cereal, so I have no idea.
11. What would he never wear?
A speedo. I would say a tuxedo, but since our 11-year-old daughter is already planning her wedding and Kevin would do pretty much anything for her…
12. What is his favourite sports team?
He doesn’t really follow sports, but he’ll cheer for the Seahawks with me. Or else.
13. Who will he vote for?
Oh, what a loaded question. We’ve had so many conversations, and neither of us have decided yet. I really do need to write that post that’s rambling around my head.
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
He hates it when we’re arguing and I get sarcastic. Not that I do it very often…
16. How many states has he lived in?
Two – Oregon and Washington.
17. What is his heritage?
Our last name is Austrian – that’s all I really know.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Chocolate Crazy Cake with homemade chocolate buttercream frosting.
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Not at school – I think he played on his church’s teams, though. Maybe softball and basketball?
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing Call of Duty online.
Let me know if you play along.