(My Friends Tigger & Pooh and Mickey’s Storybook Surprises were both provided to me by Special Ops Media for the purpose of this feature and giveaway.)
Join Pooh, Tigger, Darby and all your pals from the Hundred Acre Wood for this delightful treat full of fantas-terrific fun!
It’s fall, the time of year filled with surprises, and the gang needs YOU to use your super-sleuthing skills to answer a few tricky questions and solve some spooky-fun mysteries. Can Piglet’s friends help him overcome his fear of thunder and lightning by playing the Flashidy Freeze game? And when a piece of the moon “breaks off,” will Eeyore really take a rocket-ship trip to fix it?! There’s much more excitement in store, so get ready to laugh, play and sing along as you and your friends celebrate the harvest season and proudly proclaim, “This mystery is history!”
Yes, that says “Darby.” Christopher Robin is absent from this installment of the Winnie the Pooh franchise, which I find slightly blasphemous. It didn’t bother my 6-year-old Josiah, though, who enjoyed this DVD very much.
My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Hundred Acre Wood Haunt will be available on DVD on September 2nd. The DVD special features include a special Halloween episode of Handy Manny and the “Super Sleuth Fall Harvest Festival” game.
The only thing more fun than listening to a story is actually being part of it. So just say the magic words, “Meeska Mooska, Mickey Mouse” – and let the enchantment begin!
When Donald Duck turns into a frog after drinking Professor Von Drake’s new potion, only a kiss from Princess Daisy can change him back. But she’s locked away in the Tallest Tower! Will you help Mickey choose the right Mouseketools to rescue Daisy and de-frog Donald? There’s nonstop fun, excitement and new challenges around every corner as you help solve a Goldilocks-style mystery, wake Sleeping Minnie from a hundred-year-nap, outsmart pesky Pete on a race through the woods and more!
Let your imagination soar as you join Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and the whole Clubhouse gang of classic characters as they set off on amazing, music-filled storybook adventures inspired by your favorite fairy tales. No matter what your age, Mickey’s Storybook Surprises will make you believe in Mousekemagic!
We haven’t had time to watch this one yet, but Josiah loves the other Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD we have, so I’m sure it will be a hit, too.
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Storybook Surprises will be available on DVD on September 2nd. The DVD special features include the “Tales from Toodles” Game.
Now, the fun part. I have one copy of each of these DVDs to give away to my readers. Here are the specifics:
1. Leave a comment on this post before 11:59 pm PST, Sunday, September 7th.
2. In your comment, please tell me which DVD is your first choice, which is your second choice.
3. On Monday, September 8th, I will use Random.org to generate two random numbers. If both winners prefer the same DVD, the first number chosen will get their first choice.
4. This giveaway is open to readers in the US and Canada only. (I’m paying shipping myself.)
5. Normally I say one comment per reader. However, this time I have a way for you to earn one more chance to win. Click over to my other blog, Books and Movies. Look around and find one book that I’ve reviewed that you would like to read, then come back here and tell me about it. Your comment must include a book that you saw me review at Books and Movies, or it won’t qualify for a second entry. While you’re there, you can also enter to win a copy of the novel Guernica.