1. A is for age: 34.
2. B is for beer of choice: Corona – but it’s been a long time since I had one. I’d rather have a glass of wine.
3. C is for career right now: Homeschooling mom
4. D is for your dog’s name: Don’t have one, don’t want one.
5. E is for essential item you use everyday: Computer
6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: House
7. G is for favorite game: Cranium
8. H is for hometown: Sedro Woolley, Washington
9. I is for instruments you play: Piano
10. J is for favorite juice: Don’t have one.
11. K is for whose butt you’d like to kick: I’m more of a silent protest kind of person.
12. L is for last place you ate:13. M is for marriage: Married for 12 years so far.
14. N is for name: Carrie
15. O is for overnight hospital stays: Tonsils, two c-sections, gall bladder surgery, one night sleeping next to Noah when he was 15 months old and had the croup.
16. P is for people you were with today: My family.
17. Q is for favorite quote: The one by Erasmus about buying books. Can’t think of it word for word.
18. R is for Biggest Regret: Not something I want to post on the internet.
19. S is for status: Sitting on the couch, using the laptop. Kids asking me how long until I’ll take them swimming.
20. T is for time up woke up today: 8 a.m. I love Saturdays!
21. U is for underwear you have on now: White
22. V is for vegetable you love: Steamed cauliflower
23. W is for worst habit: Worrying
24. X is for x-rays you’ve had: Ankle
25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: Waffles
26. Z is for the zodiac sign: Scorpio
Hat tip: Kev