It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. ******
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. ******
3. Don’t let money change ya! ****
4. Always reply to your comments. ***
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. ***
6. Don’t give up – persistance is fertile. ***
7. Give link credit where credit is due. ***
8. Never underestimate the power of a good looking blog. **
9. Edit. Nothing cries out “Stop Reading” like misspelled words and bad punctuation.*
10. Please, please, please – do NOT put music on your blog that plays as soon as someone clicks over. If I find the music annoying, I will stop reading.
I hate to tag anyone who isn’t into the whole meme thing, so I’ll just leave this open – if you decide to do it, please leave me a note so I can come read your tip.