Here are the questions Andrea asked me:
1. If you wrote a book, what would it be called and what would it be about?
If I ever do put enough words down on paper to be a book, it would be a novel, but apart from that I don’t know. I have several ideas, but none of them fleshed out enough to be a book.
2. I’m coming over for dinner; whatcha makin’?
I’m not! Kevin will grill hamburgers, I’ll have a potato salad in the fridge that I made yesterday, and I’ll serve lots of chips and cold drinks. That way we can just gab and gab while Kevin does the cooking!
3. Are you going to do the prom thing for your homeschooled kids?
Wow – I haven’t even considered that! Since Natalie’s only in 5th grade, I have a while to think about it. Prom was never a big deal to me when I was in school, so who knows?
4. What do you wish your middle name was?
Actually, I’ve come to like my middle name, now that I don’t have grade-school aged friends who make fun of it!
5. If I ever do meet you (someday, I’m prayin’) what will I find most surprising?
How sarcastic I can be – that’s why I know we will get along so well!
Okay, here’s how this meme works:
The Rules of the Meme:
1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like [the food you hate most in all the world]. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. You will update your [blog] with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
So, if you want to play along, leave me a random comment!