You’d think that with the kids in VBS every morning this week, I’d have all sorts of time to blog, right? Well, Monday morning while they were at VBS, I had a doctor’s appointment. All my labs came back normal, woo hoo! Tuesday morning, I fully expected to get some blogging and surfing done, but our DSL and phones went out for most of the day! Yesterday morning, Michelle and I took advantage of the kids being otherwise occupied, and browsed at a new Christian book store and had lattes. Today, I went grocery shopping – all by myself! So, since I only have five minutes left before I have to leave to pick them up, you get a meme.
Kev did this one at The Bayer Family Blog. Kev is one of only two guys – besides my husband – who actually read my blog. (At least there are only two guys besides my husband who have ever commented – maybe there are some male lurkers out there, but I doubt it.)
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Does airport security count? I get stopped every single time – usually something to do with my bra clips or underwire. (Now you know why I don’t have many male readers. )
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
I’ve never ridden on a real roller coaster, and don’t expect I ever will.
3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledding?
Years and years ago – probably in high school. I watch the kids sled every year, though.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I like knowing Kevin’s beside me, but I don’t like to touch anyone while I sleep.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
On a good day with enough sleep.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Neither. George Clooney (with a bonus – Brad Pitt)…
…or Gerard Butler…
…or Clive Owen.
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Actually, I follow politics quite a bit.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, I used to play penny poker with my dad while growing up, and also with friends in college.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
I probably came close during finals week.
12. What’s your favorite commercial?
I can’t remember the company, but it’s the one with the guy on the treadmill that malfunctions. You can watch it here:
I just realized I have a slightly sick sense of humor.
13. Who was your first love?
Hmmm. Kiddy love? Probably Travis, my mom’s friend’s son. First major love in high school (and again in college): Cliff.
14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
I can’t think of one. Kevin knows everything there is to know about me.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Is that baseball? I’m a football fan, so the Seattle Seahawks.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Almost every night.
19. What’s the one thing on your mind?
That the kids are going down for quiet time soon. Ahhh, quiet time…
20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
21. What talent do you wish you had?
The ability to keep my house spotless with little effort.
22. Do you like Sushi?
Never had it, and don’t want to. Although Michelle is convinced that if I tried her – I think they’re called tuna rolls? – that I’d like them.
23. What do you wear to bed?
24. Do you truly hate anyone?
25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
I’ll plead the fifth.
26. Do you know anyone in jail?
I used to have a brother-in-law in jail, but he’s out now. Maybe a cousin, too.
27. What food do you find disgusting?
Peas. I can’t even stand the smell.
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Not that I can remember, but maybe in school. Not recently.
29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Whew – what a bizarre group of questions! If you decide to play along, be sure to let me know.