Here are the rules:
1. Link to name of person that tagged you.
2. Include state and country you live in.
3. List top 5 favorite local restaurants.
4. Tag 5 other people and let them know they’ve been tagged.
I, like Lawanda, live in a pretty small town: Colville, Washington. We don’t have a huge selection as far as restaurants go. We have Subway, Arby’s, Taco Bell, Taco Time, McDonalds, and Zips, though. No shortage of fast food here.
1. Rancho Chicos – a locally owned and family run Mexican restaurant with the yummiest food.
2. Stephani’s Oak Street Grill – this is a new one, only open a few months, and I’ve only been there once. I took Natalie there for lunch on Saturday for our girls’ day out, and it was absolutely wonderful. The atmosphere is very nice, and the food was delicious.
3. Dragon Inn – at least I think that’s the name. There’s a Chinese food restaurant in Chewelah – 1/2 hour south of us where my parents live – that has the most fabulous special chow mein. And great egg foo yung, too.
4. Tony’s Pizza – great pizza, lasagne, gyros and meatball subs.
5. Westside Pizza – best Hawaiian in town.
We really don’t eat out all that much – it’s way too expensive with four kids – but those are my picks when we get to splurge.