1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater. Top Gun
3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie. Hugh Jackman, Clive Owen, Matthew McConaughey, Hugh Grant
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie. Will Farrell (in a comedy – I liked him in Stranger Than Fiction)
5. Name a movie that you can quote from. Sleepless in Seattle
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs. Singing in the Rain
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with. Any musical or any movie that has a song I know on the soundtrack. It drives my kids crazy.
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see. Cinderella Man
9. Name a movie that you own. Much Ado About Nothing
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops. I’ll go with Kev’s answer – Will Smith.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? Lots of times. Our small, boonie-ville town actually has one!
12. Ever made out in a movie? No. But I’ve made out on the couch while watching a movie. Does that count?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t gotten around to it. The Passion of the Christ
14. Ever walked out of a movie? Two that I can remember: Born on the 4th of July and some movie starring Brian Bosworth. My boyfriend at the time wanted to see it, but fifteen minutes in we looked at each other and said, “Let’s get out of here!”
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. Lots, but I particularly remember Schindler’s List. I went by myself and I was wearing contacts – I cried so hard that my contacts were covered with mascara and it took me forever to get them clear enough to see to drive home.
16. Popcorn? Always!
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)? Once a month. I have a wonderful husband who would rather watch movies at home on DVD and will let me go to the movies with a friend or my parents – or sometimes even by myself!
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater? Wild Hogs
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie? I like almost everything except horror, so that’s a hard one. Drama, comedy, sci-fi, thriller – see what I mean?
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? The Empire Strikes Back
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen? Carrie
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? Hudson Hawk
23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen? Carrie
24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen? Hmmm – lots of funny movies. Recently, Wild Hogs and Music and Lyrics. I do remember laughing so hard I snorted during a showing of Wayne’s World.
What about you? Favorite film of all time? Movie you hated that everyone else loves?